List of major rodeos held in Canada, organized by Province.
- Bruce Stampede in Bruce
- Calgary Stampede and Exhibition in Calgary
- Canadian Finals Rodeo in Edmonton
- Grande Prairie Stompede in Grande Prairie
- Ponoka Stampede in Ponoka being Canada’s largest 7-day Pro Rodeo.
- Raymond Stampede in Raymond being Canada’s first and oldest rodeo, started in 1902.
- Strathmore Stampede in Strathmore Canada’s 3rd largest rodeo.
- Wildrose Rodeo Finals in Barrhead
- Stavely Pro Rodeo in Stavely, Alberta being the world’s first indoor rodeo.
- Medicine Hat Exhibition and Stampede in Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Spring Indoor Rodeo in Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair in the town centre of Cloverdale, in Surrey
- Williams Lake Stampede held in Williams Lake, British Columbia around the July 1st long weekend each year.
- The Manitoba Stampede and Exhibition is the largest professional rodeo east of Calgary, Alberta. It held in the town of Morris, Manitoba during the month of July. Started in 1963.
- North American Professional Cowboys Extreme Tour Finals: over 30 Events throughout the season lead into the Extreme Tour Finals on New Year’s Eve in London, Ontario
- Wood Mountain Stampede in Wood Mountain Regional Park, Saskatchewan, the Oldest Continuous Rodeo in Canada. Held during the month of July. Started in 1890.
- Festival Western de Saint-Tite in Saint-Tite, the 2nd Largest Rodeo in Canada